Dual monitors flickering after setting up new 4k monitor

ActuallyGoose

Let's ignore this - The title kind of explains it all, the monitors are flickering, as soon as I used mini display port instead of hdmi (because i need that 60hz) And it started flickering. Is this some kind of setting i need to fix in windows, or something else. -

Edit: Turns out I'm an idiot. I didn't even think about that fact that the monitors are different resolutions

I guess the new question would be, Is there a way to set up the second monitor so that the flickering won't happen, and I can use it as just some free space to have chrome or something open while I'm gaming or something on my primary monitor. Yet to find an answer to this

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

If you're using an adapter, the adapter could be faulty. If it's plugged into the graphics card, then the graphics card could be faulty. 

1 minute ago, Belgarathian said:

If you're using an adapter, the adapter could be faulty. If it's plugged into the graphics card, then the graphics card could be faulty. 

Hey, Sorry. I've determined that all of the monitors. cord's and ports on my gpu are fine. It's just that I'm trying to put a 4K monitor with a fhd, and it's not mashing too well

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604