Windows 10 Windows button not working

Augmentum

The windows button on the bottom left corner of the takbar won't open?  Also pressing the window key doesn't open it, Also Internet Icon on the bottom Right is gone?  I tried restarting, Any ideas on what is causing this problem?

Have you tried reinstalling Windows? Something tells me this is not an easy fix

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Have you tried reinstalling Windows? Something tells me this is not an easy fix

That's my last option to do.  It's going to be a pain to get Microsoft office on this computer again since I lost the key.  I tried keyfinders but they don't show it.

I want to try every other thing first before this.

Okay, this is weird, everything started working again after uninstalling the recently installed adobe suite and restarting.  Anyone know why this is happening?

This was a major bug at one point while Windows 10 was being test driven by the Insiders. Not a pleasant thing to live with for nearly a month while Microsoft decided to fix it.

I do believe in a god: Libertina, the goddess of the sea, apple pie, certain types of ice cream and short bits of string.

All you mentioned is GPU rendered. So it could be a GPU driver bug. Uninstall your graphics card drivers, restart your system, and install the latest ones.

Does that help?

On 1/22/2017 at 9:20 PM, GoodBytes said:

All you mentioned is GPU rendered. So it could be a GPU driver bug. Uninstall your graphics card drivers, restart your system, and install the latest ones.

Does that help?

It looks like it's working alright now and I just did what you suggested as extra precautions.  Hopefully it stays this way or else i'll just have to reinstall windows again.