GPU Drivers are Pissing me Off

NohbdyKnows

So my GPU has been underclocking down to 300 MHz ALLOT recently and a simple restart doesn't cut it. The only was to somewhat "fix" the issue is to reinstall the driver. So is there any way to fix this?

It's really pissing me off

HELP MEH PLS

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

Is it doing this during gameplay?

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

When AMD idles there supposed to underclock to 300Mhz, saves power, as soon as you game it bumps back up to the normal clock speed, if you check GPU-z you'll probably see this happening in real time. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

Is it doing this during gameplay?

Once i boot up it sticks

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

When AMD idles there supposed to underclock to 300Mhz, saves power, as soon as you game it bumps back up to the normal clock speed, if you check GPU-z you'll probably see this happening in real time. 

i just opened up gmod (it opens fast)

And still sticks at 300

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*