2 PPPoE?

TheBlueKingLP

I don't know if the PPPoE intiator in Windows can make two connections at once, but I do know that really utilizing two internet connections on one computer is difficult - there are a lot of different ways it can be approached, but in nearly all of them you will see little or no traffic one one link and lots on the other. If you really want to have two internet connections, I would look into a dual WAN router.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

7 hours ago, brwainer said:

I don't know if the PPPoE intiator in Windows can make two connections at once, but I do know that really utilizing two internet connections on one computer is difficult - there are a lot of different ways it can be approached, but in nearly all of them you will see little or no traffic one one link and lots on the other. If you really want to have two internet connections, I would look into a dual WAN router.

Is there anyway that do not require a router?I don't want to port forward

1 hour ago, TheBlueKingLP said:

Is there anyway that do not require a router?I don't want to port forward

There is software that lets you bind individual programs to a specific interface, like your browser uses one and your other software uses the other. I don't know the names of any software that does this, I just know it exists and people say it works. Alternatively, if there is specific servers that you send or recieve a lot of traffic from, you can modify the routing table in windows so that it uses one interface or the other for that traffic - basically when you have a default gateway assigned on an interface, a catch all rule is created in the routing table, which is called the default route, hence default gateway. If you add any rules to the routing table that are more specific, that rule will be applied (rules are ordered from most to least specific, and if two rules are equal, they are decided upon first based on the relative cost or weight or each interface, and then if those are equal, the lowest interface index is chosen.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: