When a Website Just Decides To Stop Working

SuperShermanTanker

When your on a small community based website and all of a sudden the website starts dieing when you use it... Yah I really hate when that happens anyone else had that happen before?

it happens for me with this site, because for some dumb reason I get stuck on hong kong datacenter when i'm in AU

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

it happens for me with this site, because for some dumb reason I get stuck on hong kong datacenter when i'm in AU

Wierd I was trying to connect to another forum which is a small community based one that seems like it's run by both the owner funding it and off of donations so I can't see them easily renting a massive server to fix the slowness issue and it having trouble when a lot of users are online because right now the site just flat out died and I'm waiting for someone to either hit the restart button or just wait until the server catches it's breath and responds

6 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

1 minute ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

Wierd I was trying to connect to another forum which is a small community based one that seems like it's run by both the owner funding it and off of donations so I can't see them easily renting a massive server to fix the slowness issue and it having trouble when a lot of users are online because right now the site just flat out died and I'm waiting for someone to either hit the restart button or just wait until the server catches it's breath and responds

And the site is back up YAY well good thing for managed hosting probably either that or someone fixed it

18 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Also I just want to say your bad connection probably to do with the incompetence of ISPs and the companies that direct internet traffic