With Our Networks Combined

Go to solution Solved by Drak3,

Unbridge the connections, then set wifi to connect to the wireless network automatically whilst you're still tied into a network with an ethernet cable.

You might need to reinstall your printer drivers, and you might need to connect to the wireless network after each boot up.

A couple of months ago, I got a powerline kit to replace the wireless N connection I was using. It's giving me lower latency and higher transfer speeds, so I'm pleased with it. The only thing that I miss is being able to actually print to my computer. The way my home network is set up, it made the most sense for me to plug the adapter into my modem instead of the router. Both printers are set up wirelessly, and I suspect that I'm technically not on the same network as them. 

To solve this, I tried using Windows to bridge the connection between wi-fi and ethernet, but I'm still unable to see any printers. Any ideas on how I could achieve this? 

Unbridge the connections, then set wifi to connect to the wireless network automatically whilst you're still tied into a network with an ethernet cable.

You might need to reinstall your printer drivers, and you might need to connect to the wireless network after each boot up.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

33 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Wow, I really thought I had tried that before. It worked, so thank you.