Hello, so I bought a nikon d3400 and I need an sd card and a few other things. It came with an 18-55mm and a 70-300mm lens with it. I found a sndisk 16gb Ultra sd card running at 48mb/s and also a sandisk 16gb extreme running at 90mb/s. The first is $12 (aus) and the second is $18 (aus). which one should I get. Also, what are some good bag/shoulder bags/cases tha twould fit this and the lenses and a few other accessories. Please leave suggestions??!?!?!?!?!?!

get the season card it will be able to deal with burst mode better. you might also want to get more then 1 card you may fill up a 16gb card fast 

for the bag options what sort of size are you looking at because some will fit what your after but in a smaller bag but not much room for anything else

and do you like shoulder bags or backpacks i find shoulder bags annoying because they can move around so much but they can be better if your in a hurry to get your camera out faster, as for a case you dont really want to carry a case around because it will kill your arms and it looks like your carrying something of value.

a backpack can also have the option of a laptop pocket if you shoot to computer 

2 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

get the season card it will be able to deal with burst mode better. you might also want to get more then 1 card you may fill up a 16gb card fast 

for the bag options what sort of size are you looking at because some will fit what your after but in a smaller bag but not much room for anything else

and do you like shoulder bags or backpacks i find shoulder bags annoying because they can move around so much but they can be better if your in a hurry to get your camera out faster, as for a case you dont really want to carry a case around because it will kill your arms and it looks like your carrying something of value.

a backpack can also have the option of a laptop pocket if you shoot to computer 

I am looking for a shoulder bag with a strap which is a medium size that can accommodate the body, 2 lenses, battery charger, cleaning kit and some other accessories. I dont like backpacks and I have been looking around and found the Ruggard Commando 36 and the Manfrotto a7. Those are great bags but the shipping to Australia is quite expensive. Can you recommend any shoulder bags like that ?!?!?!?! 

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

thanks man

9 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

i have always liked lowepro bags, have had a few in my time

http://www.lowepro.com/slingshot

if you havnt cheak out bandh.com sometimes there cheap and shipping can be good 

thanks but wasn't looking for backpacks. I was looking for like shoulder bag. Also, i like b and h too but when I add shipping it would be the same price as buying the amazon basics large dslr gadget bag that I originally wanted which would be stupid because I wasn't thinking of spending $50 on a bag but thanks anyway

what city do you live in because if you live in melbourne, michaels in the city has a large amount of bags on display you might wana go and try some find a size you like and something thats comfy then look for it online for price.

1 minute ago, joshfrog said:

what city do you live in because if you live in melbourne, michaels in the city has a large amount of bags on display you might wana go and try some find a size you like and something thats comfy then look for it online for price.

soz man, Im in sydney but shipping from melbourne to sydney cant be that much so Ill check them out

i think they also have a store in sydney just neva being there so cant say if they have bags but dont buy it from them if you can help it most the time you can find it cheaper just looking around online

1 minute ago, joshfrog said:

i think they also have a store in sydney just neva being there so cant say if they have bags but dont buy it from them if you can help it most the time you can find it cheaper just looking around online

yeah. I found these great bags online for ok price and then they were all in us or uk and shipping is more expwensive than the bag itself, its ridculous but ill look for the shop