Protocol Question

Gali
Go to solution Solved by Gali,

That's one of the concepts I dug up.

I wonder if he's talking about data coupling ... creating an argument to pass data back and forth. I'll go pester the programmers. Check with OP too to get more specifics.

Thanks Lurick -  much appreciated.

Hey Networking bubbas,

Got a question from a friend yesterday in reference to "network coupling". I'm not entirely familiar with the protocol - Only took A+ and Security+ myself - and the only information I could dig up from the net was Dynamic Synchronization. Search result-wise there's a ton of data to sift through from basic electronic coupling to bioengineering and medical-based coupling ... it's a lot. Was hoping someone could point me in a more precise direction.

Thanks!

~ Gali 

Eternity: i7 6700k, nVidia GTX GeForce 1070, 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD/2 TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM850X Gold+, Corsair H115i Extreme, Fractal Design R4, 16GB Cosair Vengeance 2400,  Acer Predator XB271HU

Do you happen to remember the exact question by chance? I've never heard of network coupling used, ever.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Do you happen to remember the exact question by chance? I've never heard of network coupling used, ever.

"What's "coup"ing?"

It was my assumption that he meant Coupling, It's in reference to data sharing and basic apps (chat, email, SharePoints). I'm with you and never heard of it before. I thumbed through a few of my IT books and couldn't find anything about it. Am I missing something here??

Eternity: i7 6700k, nVidia GTX GeForce 1070, 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD/2 TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM850X Gold+, Corsair H115i Extreme, Fractal Design R4, 16GB Cosair Vengeance 2400,  Acer Predator XB271HU

The only thing I can find or think of that makes any sense is in reference to coupled and decoupled networks. It either has something to do with bridging two different networks together or two network mediums together (fiber to copper) through an intermediary device.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

That's one of the concepts I dug up.

I wonder if he's talking about data coupling ... creating an argument to pass data back and forth. I'll go pester the programmers. Check with OP too to get more specifics.

Thanks Lurick -  much appreciated.