So I am looking for some fan controller recommendations. Not worried about price but I need to to be intelligent. 

I am after some thing that will monitor the temp sensors and adjust fan speed automatically, options for alarms, custom fan curves an a hardware display would be awesome but not required.

So far all the solutions i can find just give back a temp allowing you to manually adjust fans not so much a "smart controller".

I am after 4-5 temp sensors, if it is powered by software on the system that is fine as well :)

Thanking you in advance for your time,

Akin

2 hours ago, Finnman said:

Something like this?  https://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-System-Cables-Black-CPF04/dp/B00VNW556I

It expands a fan header on your motherboard to 8 fans.

You'd still need some software to detect the temperatures and increase fan speed from there though.

Very close but it is lacking the thermal probes i am after.

2 hours ago, Akin said:

So I am looking for some fan controller recommendations. Not worried about price but I need to to be intelligent. 

I am after some thing that will monitor the temp sensors and adjust fan speed automatically, options for alarms, custom fan curves an a hardware display would be awesome but not required.

So far all the solutions i can find just give back a temp allowing you to manually adjust fans not so much a "smart controller".

I am after 4-5 temp sensors, if it is powered by software on the system that is fine as well :)

Thanking you in advance for your time,

Akin

One of the best fan controllers would probably be the Aquaero units if you wanted a bay unit, for software controlled units ones like the Corsair Commander would be an option. 

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?language=en&products_id=3093

sounds to me like you are looking for an Aquaero

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=aquaero

I've got the 5lt (60$ version) and its amazing and incredibly capable!  I've got 3 water temp sensors and 3 air temp sensors controlling 16 fans all autonomously without using any PC power to do it.  I can literally unplug the USB cable from my pc and it just keeps going with the parameters that I've set

The "pro" and "xt" versions come with the screen and the higher one comes with additional touch buttons on the front of display and a remote IIRC

edit: The main difference between the 5 and 6 would be DC or PWM preference and LOL W-L

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I would like to be able to monitor 8 (4in/4out ) water temp sensors, 4 flow sensors, 4 PWM pumps and 13-26 PWM fans.

The Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT/Pro or 5 Xt/Pro look like the only option for fan and pump control via sensor input unless you want to come up with your own custom (Arduino) solution.

Hit the Funny Button!    :D     The more you press it the funnier you get  :)

---------------------------------------------->

Projekt Wasserturm  Office/Game Room Remodel

I just picked up the NZXT Grid v2. It'll do just about everything you're asking for. It'll monitor your CPU/GPU, and change the fans as needed. It'll control up to 6 fans via the software.