760T PSU Cover

Hello,

I have a Corsair 760T and want to make a custom psu cover for it to hide all the cables from the psu and my NZXT Hue+.

I would like it to extend all the way to the front of the case just so that it looks clean and not like i just put a box in there all out of place.

But I have a 280mm rad in the front intake and dont want the psu cover to interfere with that in any way. I tried searching on google for days for pictures of custom psu covers and could not really find that many for this case.

Has anyone on here done something like this before or could chime in with some suggestions?

I plan to use acrylic as that is easy to obtain. I will do the build this week(most likely on monday)

11 hours ago, KristofferO said:

Hello,

I have a Corsair 760T and want to make a custom psu cover for it to hide all the cables from the psu and my NZXT Hue+.

I would like it to extend all the way to the front of the case just so that it looks clean and not like i just put a box in there all out of place.

But I have a 280mm rad in the front intake and dont want the psu cover to interfere with that in any way. I tried searching on google for days for pictures of custom psu covers and could not really find that many for this case.

Has anyone on here done something like this before or could chime in with some suggestions?

I plan to use acrylic as that is easy to obtain. I will do the build this week(most likely on monday)

It just depends on your design, I've seen ones where they leave a few inches of breathing room to ones with built in side venting and top exhasut mesh, to open ones that leave a good portion for free airflow. 

adgke0.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=123877&d=1361837061