Should I Double Amp?

Awakening

I'm currently using a cheap modded Signstek USB-powered DAC and I'm not happy with the max volume even with my low-impedance M-100s. Would it be a bad idea to pair it with a JDS CMOYBB amp? I touched on it in another thread and someone said it wasn't a good idea because it would be double-amping, but I don't see any other way to get better volume out of it other than double amping or buying a different DAC that has a line-out. Should that DAC and amp pair well together and if not is there a cheap alternative that would achieve what I'm wanting?

I'm not too experienced with audio and after some research I've heard both good and bad things about double amping depending on what hardware is used and ended up with no real conclusive results. Your opinion could really help make up my mind.

it does have a line out.

your fine with that dac and getting an amp

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

it does have a line out.

your fine with that dac and getting an amp

It does? Which port(s)?

1 minute ago, Awakening said:

It does? Which port(s)?

the rca ports

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

the rca ports

Awesome. Now to attempt to find a <6" RCA to 3.5mm cable.

11 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Make one?

I might just be cheap and lazy and mount a 25' RCA to 3.5mm cable I already have to the underside of my desk.