PC not booting

Wolfenite

I'm unsure if this is able to be fixed but anyway, before the issues started I updated my BIOS on my Gigabyte GA-H97-Gaming 3 to F7 which seems to be the cause of the issues. So after I did that my PC wouldn't boot, It was not able to boot the drive. So I formatted Windows which worked, to make sure I restarted my PC and yep all was good. So I start updating my drivers such as LAN, Chipsets and so on. So I restarted my PC and now the PC won't even display, one case fan is not moving, cpu fan is on and the graphic's card fans are on. 

I think I've broken the PC...... I did install the correct BIOS, Rev 1.0 same as my board

motherboard problem you can try with a bios update, if that doesn't work get a new motherboard. 

9 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

motherboard problem you can try with a bios update, if that doesn't work get a new motherboard. 

I'm unable to even boot the computer at all, as in no display. 

40 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

I managed to boot now by using the 2nd BIOS, thank god my motherboard had that. But that's the issue, it doesn't have any other spare BIOS how would I fix the first one?

11 hours ago, Wolfenite said:

I managed to boot now by using the 2nd BIOS, thank god my motherboard had that. But that's the issue, it doesn't have any other spare BIOS how would I fix the first one?

bios chip that you can get at ebay.