Colors

ItsMinJunLol

Hi! I want to color my phone case and drone. I am planning to buy some plastidip and use masking tape to get designs. Can someone tell me a cool color theme? Something like a cool black&orange from LMG, or black-red, black-purple, etc. I can only use 2 colors which is a bummer, so can someone tell me which 2 colors fit the best (I personally prefer black and orange). Thanks!

11 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Hi! I want to color my phone case and drone. I am planning to buy some plastidip and use masking tape to get designs. Can someone tell me a cool color theme? Something like a cool black&orange from LMG, or black-red, black-purple, etc. I can only use 2 colors which is a bummer, so can someone tell me which 2 colors fit the best (I personally prefer black and orange). Thanks!

Personally I would recommend to do vinyl wrap that would create a fair bit cleaner and crisper lines and be more durable since plasti-dip is a rubber coating that can get ripped somewhat easily. As for colors that just depends on what your like but with vinyl wrap you can layer as many different colors you like. 

-Moved to Modding Section-