No Idea

So i have no idea what os i want... I was thinking about 8.1 pro but yea... idk

What's your use case?

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Windows 8 is pretty good, but windows 8.1 like all the new stuff Microsoft and apple releases are very buggy

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Windows 8 is better than Windows 7 on pretty much every aspect, as long as you use StartIsBack or a similar program to get rid of the metro desktop. Other than that they are both very similar, but Windows 8 has improved responsiveness and feels slightly faster in general

Why couldn't you just make a single post in the New Builds section? This is like your fifth thread.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Why couldn't you just make a single post in the New Builds section? This is like your fifth thread.

Sorry :/

Windows 7

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Windows 8 is better than Windows 7 on pretty much every aspect, as long as you use StartIsBack or a similar program to get rid of the metro desktop. Other than that they are both very similar, but Windows 8 has improved responsiveness and feels slightly faster in general

If you have good enough hardware I think that the speed difference doesn't justify the bugs and incompatibility. If you have older hardware it might be worth it. I still think Windows 7 is better.

Spoiler

I'm a Windows 7 guy.

Gaming System: i7 3770k @4.6GHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, 8GB Corsair 1600MHz, 2 x MSI GTX 670 PE, Fractal R4, 256GB Crucial M4, Fractal Newton R3 1000W White

Steam Box: Xeon E3 1280 @ 3.5GHz, Intel S1200KP, 8GB Corsair White LP, 1x EVGA GTX 570, Fractal Node 304 White, 64GB Intel SSD, Fractal Tesla R2 650w White

8.1 is fine. (prefer w7 -not connected to servers as much . However improved gaming performance in 8.1)

I use 8.1 Pro

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

If you are going to be gaming windows 8 provide better performance in latest games, if its for ocasional gaming and IT technician work is better windows 7 easier to manage and more software compatible

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

with me whoever, ahead who can