SkyTech Supremacy

A while back, I bought a computer off of origin pc's website. I love it. It has an Intel i7 4970k, GeForce GTX 980, and 32 GB of DDR3 ram. It easily keeps ups with my gaming, recording, streaming, and editing needs. It would be perfect if I didn't have to share it with my brother. Since I don't have 4 thousand dollars laying around, I went on amazon and put on somewhat budget filters and found the skytech supremacy. It has a GTX 1070, Intel i7 Skylake 6700k, Z170 LGA 1151 Intel Motherboard, 32 GB of DDR4 ram, 480 GB of ssd storage, and 2 tb of HDD storage for $1900. Also, like my computer, it has windows 10 Proffesional. It is half the price of my current computer, but half the price! 

Personally, I think it is a great deal because it is only a 100 dollar markup having it prebuilt. Tell me what you think. Are there any better deals? Should I build one myself with better specs?

IMG_0320.PNG

Price of that might be pretty close to something you could build yourself. Unlike with Origin and likes, that basicly just using normal components (even case is of the shelf), no fancy water cooling or anything more customization. You can make it even cheaper by not going for higher end components (I tried to guess what they use, pics don't represent the actual model).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, nerdslayer1 said:

BUILD YPUR OWN PC dude its easy and we are here to help thousands of tutorials and 1700 usd is a lot of money for a pc. 

Yeah but I don't want to install windows. I know how easy it is to build a pc.

11 hours ago, dylants said:

Yeah but I don't want to install windows. I know how easy it is to build a pc.

why?