Who else is sharpening their pitchfork in the absence of mATX high end Ryzen boards?

So we haven't seen X370 mATX boards yet. Only peon boards with no crossfire.

Who else is getting antsy?

For me, if there is no high end mATX board I'm skipping Ryzen no matter how good the CPUs are. I'm not using a non-crossfire able chipset, and I already have my empty mATX slot in my Phanteks Mini-XL which cost me fucking $300+

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Eh, I think we some time to wait and see tbh. Regardless I usually prefer intel for smaller form factor builds but hopefully AMD changes my mind :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Ryzen is still pretty new. There will most likely be some that come eventually.

HOWEVER if all the mATX boards we get are the shitty low-end-chipset non-cooled-VRM BS that we got with AM3+, that'll be an issue.

"Rawr XD"

2 minutes ago, Aniallation said:

HOWEVER if all the mATX boards we get are the shitty low-end-chipset non-cooled-VRM BS that we got with AM3+, that'll be an issue.

Yup, that was a mess. I'm still surprised my GA-78LMT-USB3 didn't blow with the OC'd FX-8350 I put in

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

*starts chanting in the background about wanting itx boards without trash power delivery like every other AMD architecture*

idk