Underclocking my 9590

I know motherboards are all different, but what voltage do you think I should set my CPU at to underclock it to 4.0. Is 1.325 volts fine?? Anyone here deal with a 9590? I just got this chip for free and need to underclock it to fit my cooling currently. Thanks :) 

What motherboard are you using? that can greatly affect how the 9590 handles voltage?

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Every chip is different. You could start with that and see how much lower you could push the voltage or how much higher you could push the clocks. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hello again :P

drop it immediately to 4 GHz. Then drop your voltage by 100mv off the bat. If it doesn't crash, good. Then drop voltage in 10mv increments until it crashes, then up by 10mv. Remember to run stress tests between each step, and run a long stress on your final voltage 

That's an F in the profile pic