Start Menu Is acting weird

azurite2

I came back to my computer after running some errands and my wallpaper was gone and I had a weird border around my start menu. Super minor and isn't that big of a problem, but still wouldn't mind fixing it.

Desktop.PNG

CPU Intel Core i7-9700K MOBO ROG STRIX Z390-E RAM  G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition CASE  NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case STORAGE  Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 and Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

Looks like somebody is remotely connected to your computer 

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

33 minutes ago, jackson-taliana said:

pull out that ethrenet and restart your computer. after that browse your settings and check if maybe you habe enabled remote conection

I did all that and it's still there.

Edit: It's also on my hidden icons menu. Also various windows have the entire border as blue. Don't know if that means anything.

CPU Intel Core i7-9700K MOBO ROG STRIX Z390-E RAM  G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition CASE  NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case STORAGE  Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 and Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

Also changing the start menus settings from allow transparent on/off it removes the border however the icon tray retains the border, beginning to think this is a windows bug. 

I have also run a couple virus scans just in case.