Buying the right amp help

ultravidrah!

Hi!

My woofer port died on my current  audio tower ( Sharp XL-MP444H ) and i am looking to buy an appropriate amp for my current setup.

here are specifications of the speakers i currently own.

2x speakers:

PMPO: 180 W
MPO: 90 W (45 W + 45 W) (DIN 45 324)
RMS: 60 W (30 W + 30 W) (DIN 45 324)
RMS: 45 W (22.5 W + 22.5 W) (DIN 45 500)

Sub woofer: 

random Xplode car 300w woofer. 

I am looking to replace my amp to drive primarily my speakers from my PC. the woofer i have is just so i have some bass it doesn't have to be driven to max. If you have some recommendations for a replacement  dac/amp/whatever to up my audio quality and replace my missing bass cravings please list them. 

PS: also keep in mind that i live in Europe (Slovenia) and have a budget of up to 100€.

Thanks in advance !

If i understand you right, the main processing/CD player/Radio tuner section of that system has stopped outputting to your subwoofer?

Are you looking for an amp just for the sub? or are you looking to replace the whole thing and drive all the speakers from a new amp?

Finding an amp for the sub would be quite easy, working out a way to feed it and set a suitable frequency range slightly less easy. Doing this under a budget of 100 euros might be a challenge.

yep the CD player/radio has stopped outputting to my sub.

primarily i would like to drive the speakers the sub woofer is not as important to me but it's nice to have. so i was looking to buy an amp that would drive my speakers and have a sub woofer port on it but so far could not find it. 

As for the budget i am wiling to buy something from china/eBay/ or even some old used cd player/radio station just to get my whole setup working again. So i'm not looking for something hi-end

From what i can see from a poorly uploaded manual, the CD player/Radio only has a single two core cable to each speaker, this makes it a bit simpler.

If you find a suitably powerful amp (180-200W per channel) you should be able to hook up the speakers directly to it, although the sub won't be able to be powered. You'll also need to feed signal from whatever source you're using to the amp, so you'll likely need some sort of receiver.

To be honest, you might be better off just running it without the sub until you've got the money to upgrade the whole system.