Node 202 temps

mathewb259

So some how I got 2 hdd into the node 202 buy my 1060 was getting up to 84 is that good temps still?

Its hot, but still under danger limit of 90C. But imo hot temps are drawback of smaller systems. You just have to live with it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I got a Node 202 also, my GPU goes to like 85C also, I'm currently in the process of buying a couple of slim fans to put under the GPU to create airflow for it. You need to create a flow in the GPU chamber when using a custom card, because they only intake air on the openings but have nowhere to release it (only the little cut for the cables), so it builds up, what I'm going to do is set a fan as intake (the one closest to the power cord) and one as exhaust (the one close to the I/O). That's why they recommend using blower style cards with this case, so it intakes through the vents and exhaust on its back. Anyways, enough rambling, good luck!

16 hours ago, mathewb259 said:

So some how I got 2 hdd into the node 202 buy my 1060 was getting up to 84 is that good temps still?

It is a little hot but I would say it is okay. It is not bad actually for a small form factor pc.