Freesync on non freesync monitor?

KamilKrait15
Go to solution Solved by EunSoo,
41 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

First off, why would you trust an article that led you to one of those online surveys. I'm actually going to test that method myself. 

Didn't work

Edit for clarification: AMD control panel now sees my monitor as FreeSync compatible but enabling it gives me tons of black-screens mixed with an error from my monitor saying 'not optimal resolution'

No.

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |

3 minutes ago, KamilKrait15 said:

It also says to test freesync is working in a demo, then links to an Nvidia G-Sync demo.

Its not do-able.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

4 minutes ago, Mark17 said:

Well good luck no need to ask us then right?

That link is like telling someone to complete an online survey for a million dollars... how do you know you can trust it until you find out from others. I have asked on this forum to find out if its possible

2 minutes ago, KamilKrait15 said:

That link is like telling someone to complete an online survey for a million dollars... how do you know you can trust it until you find out from others. I have asked on this forum to find out if its possible

First off, why would you trust an article that led you to one of those online surveys. I'm actually going to test that method myself. 

6 minutes ago, KamilKrait15 said:

No you asked us is it possible we said no. and then you share information you already had.

So your question should have been does this program work.. (no it does not) you will never have the capabilities of native freesync.

41 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

Didn't work

Edit for clarification: AMD control panel now sees my monitor as FreeSync compatible but enabling it gives me tons of black-screens mixed with an error from my monitor saying 'not optimal resolution'