When do Google charge for devices from the Play Store?

nathanhd123

Does anybody know if Google charge immediately or when the device is dispatched when you order from the play store?

I'm asking this because I have a cheque that I need to cash in to my account but banks being banks, aren't open on weekends. I want to get my order in as soon as possible for the Nexus 5 as the waiting times are going up.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I would wait, because banks

that's reason enough

Error: 410

They take your money when the device ships, however, the bank will hold your money as soon as you place the order. Google contacts (sort of) them to make sure you actually have the money, and they hold it until your device ships, when they give it to Google. So, they aren't technically taking your money until it ships, but you will need to have the money in your account when you make the purchase.

They take your money when the device ships, however, the bank will hold your money as soon as you place the order. Google contacts (sort of) them to make sure you actually have the money, and they hold it until your device ships, when they give it to Google. So, they aren't technically taking your money until it ships, but you will need to have the money in your account when you make the purchase.

Ok, got it

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree!