Is there any way to refill Corsair H80?

Hello guys. Is there any way to refill h80 without removing the tubes? 

And also, whats the purpose of "some sort of" port on the side of the main CPU block? 

1391946_680341338643269_1627402378_n.jpg

Is there anyway to refill it using this port?

Thanks!. :D

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

Only if you want to void the warranty

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Its probably used during manufacturing. The H80i should never need to be refilled (within reason). There is also no point of changing the coolant as you can't see it and it has a good performming coolant in there anyway.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

It's not brand new and no warranty when I bought it so I have to "somehow", ghetto-fix it's rattling noise (and thankfully, I've managed to fix it) so I have to dismantle the cpu-block assembly. And the only problem that I have now is refilling it. I've tried to refill it by forcing the liquid into the hole under the cold plate using syringe but I can't fully fill it up so it is so noisy because of air packet when I test it. So I guess, I have no choice but to fill it up by removing the tubes.

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

It's not brand new and no warranty when I bought it so I have to "somehow", ghetto-fix it's rattling noise (and thankfully, I've managed to fix it) so I have to dismantle the cpu-block assembly. And the only problem that I have now is refilling it. I've tried to refill it by forcing the liquid into the hole under the cold plate using syringe but I can't fully fill it up so it is so noisy because of air packet when I test it. So I guess, I have no choice but to fill it up by removing the tubes.

try to keep filling it up after you turned it on and off and repeat the process several times. The pump might be able to push some of the fluid into the rad, and now you might be able to get some more liquid in there.

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place