Razer mechanical switches

PeggersXtreme

Hi,

Looking at the Razer Black Widow X Chroma but noticed it uses their own switches I've used cherry MX Reds and Browns. The main reason I am looking at the razer keyboards is because I like my mice and keyboards to match in brands so I don't have tyo have two softwares installed I have a Corsair M65 Pro mouse which I got for christamas but have got to get exchanged due to the scroll wheel self scrolling intermittently (Not good in CS:GO or Overwatch when it keeps changing between weapons) I was told by a few people that a death adder mouse would be better for the type of game I play apparently the M65 has a large click input lag just looking for some opinions on this.

I know its all personal preference but when I don't have access to try without buying I need some opinions to go off would I be better with a death adder chroma mouse and razer mechanical keyboard or would I be better just to get my M65 mouse replaced and stick with my current Cherry MX brown keyboard

Thanks

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |