Urgent problem please help

Dalynx

I was in the middle of a tf2 game and my pc randomly turned off, it now won't come back on, it wasn't struggling at all and just randomly died , does anyone know the issue. it's just come back on, i think it may have been a power issue as my tv died to

Specs pls

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

32 minutes ago, Dalynx said:

I was in the middle of a tf2 game and my pc randomly turned off, it now won't come back on, it wasn't struggling at all and just randomly died , does anyone know the issue. it's just come back on, i think it may have been a power issue as my tv died to

yes, i would eliminate Power as first thing.    swap the  PSU.

35 minutes ago, Dalynx said:

, i think it may have been a power issue as my tv died to

House or apartment building? Were your light on and did they flicker? Has the microwave clock been reset?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

5 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

House or apartment building? Were your light on and did they flicker? Has the microwave clock been reset?

If it is household power outage (spike) keep in mind that contents insurance will pay (assuming you have it) _BUT_ the excess will probably mean its not worth a claim - but if joint issue with expensive TV you might clear that threshold.

16 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

it's fully back on and seems to be working completely fine.. The lights were fine but i called my friend who lives close and his died to, i think it was like a half powercut or some shit

1 minute ago, Dalynx said:

it's fully back on and seems to be working completely fine.. The lights were fine but i called my friend who lives close and his died to, i think it was like a half powercut or some shit

I know the power is playing up or has played up because the microwave clock will have been reset

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_