Help with wifi card

Dropndestroy213

Hey guys so im looking to add wifi to my pc. Looking for something under $60us. And not sure should i go pcie or usb and ehich to go with

I personally suggest a PCIE card since it looks more clean on the exterior of the PC (nothing sticking out) however, be sure there is enough clearance in your PCIE slot as I originally learned my graphics card covered it and got a riser.

I suggest pretty much any TP-Link for PCIE, this is the one I own: https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Wireless-PCI-Express-Archer-T6E/dp/B016K0896K/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482937685&sr=1-4&keywords=pcie+wireless+network+card

*edit* I realize the antenna stick out but the card itself is what I meant when I said nothing sticks out.

Hi,

in general i would go with an pcie card cause you will have a stronger connection and its invissible exept for the antenas.

And I think I wouldn't go with an 60$ card exept you need very fast connections, but then I would go with lan.

Greeting Hannes

I was looking in to that one myself. Also would a Range Extender with Ethernet work out better 

3 minutes ago, Dropndestroy213 said:

I was looking in to that one myself. Also would a Range Extender with Ethernet work out better 

If you are taking that approach power line adapters would be better. https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Powerline-1200Mbps-TL-PA8010-KIT/dp/B01EO5A4TI/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482938085&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=powerline+adapter&psc=1

but in all honesty unless you require serious fast response when doing things on the internet wifi is pretty reliable and using a range extender hooked up to your pc with ethernet wouldn't really change this performance (if I'm understanding your question correctly)