Windows 8 clock keeps going wrong

jonasa97

My windows clock is really messed up. I have tried several things. I have attempted to not sync the time to any internet server. I have tried to sync it to most of the options including the windows time default setting. I have also tried to change the BIOS time. Now one hour after doing that, the clock is 1 hour back. It has changed, I checked. It must have gone back an hour after an hour. I am sure the time I have set is correct. Date and year works perfectly fine. Please help.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

That is either your copy of Windows is glitching or your CMOS battery is on low. Try changing the CMOS battery first...

It's definitely not the CMOS battery. I tried changing a BIOS setting, then I disconnected the PC from power for about 2 minutes, then went into the BIOS again. The setting was still set to the one I set it to.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14