Just a #TheWANShow Afterparty idea...

AmateurPCGuy

If ever this does happen, I will watch it every single second of my life.

Since Linus has a butt ton of gaming PCs(and laptops) and just re-acquired another Shield (lucky guy), This idea that just pop into my mind may be appropriate for the Wan Show Afterparty. The idea is pretty basic, but requires a lot of work.

The idea is:

1. Two Gaming PCs are going to stream games into the Shields using WiFi. 

2. The Display on the Shields (or on the two PCs) will be transferred into the Capture/Stream PC using HDMI (on the shield) or whatever interface there is available on the PC (NOT VGA)

3. Stream PC will have a split-screen display: One for the First Shield, and another for the Other one, and the FS700 wil be used as a camera, to be positioned on the top of the screen...

Result: Instant Afterparty! (sort-of)

I'm trying to make a visual representation but it will take a while... I'm ghetto-ing it...

The issue with afterparty right now is that Slick and I haven't really had the time for it. This is kinda waht we originally envisioned though with the two of us playing, and viewers playing as well.

The issue with afterparty right now is that Slick and I haven't really had the time for it. This is kinda waht we originally envisioned though with the two of us playing, and viewers playing as well.

But is the fact that the paraphernalia required for this thing is available (2 Shields, 2 Gaming PCs, stream machine, A good WiFi network to stream with [Yay Shaw!] and a whack-ton of Display Cables) be assured to us, the viewers?

We understand the situation on your side (Wife+Baby = Family) but Slick can stream for 12+ hours, just like what Delons said...

• 2 weeks later...

I like the new format with Slick doing his own stream for the after party.