Extremely unnecessary build (opinions please)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Gq4yHN

I had 4k to spend on a PC, so I did the best I could staying in the budget. I know that "yada yada 1tb SSD too much" but hey I spent it anyways, also I simply included the microphone because I bought it, not for PC related things so ignore it. What's you thoughts on it

If you want to spend that mutch then yeah its a great build. what you could do is spend a bit less on the monitors and get a TITAN or something 

Why dual crappy monitors D: + good one? Why not a 6900K (at such pricepoint, some people would go).

Groomlake Authority

17 minutes ago, KeFy said:

If you want to spend that mutch then yeah its a great build. what you could do is spend a bit less on the monitors and get a TITAN or something 

Meh, didn't want a titian

14 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Why dual crappy monitors D: + good one? Why not a 6900K (at such pricepoint, some people would go).

Not really crappy, I just wanted 2 1080p IPS monitors, and a really good gaming monitor, and I wanted to balance games with content creation and I had already planned it out so I really just didn't have a use for the 6900k

19 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I don't see anything wrong with the list c:

<3 Im glad I made good choices 

9 minutes ago, sad robot boy said:

-snip-

They are crappy considering color accuracy, screen reflectiveness, luminance levels, contrast levels, etc.

But i guess its up to you and your needs ofc, its just that you have such a high budget and options for 4000$ builds are usually quite open ^^ (In the USA you have a much wider range of products that at 4K euros, you simply couldnt put together), like you could get Ultrawide and a 4K monitor from AOC if you feel like it, around 400$ one. Personally i would have made the build differently :P, since id probably go all out on X-99 platforms for such price point. At least it seems like a good GPU cooling block AIO :P.

Groomlake Authority

43 minutes ago, sad robot boy said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Gq4yHN

I had 4k to spend on a PC, so I did the best I could staying in the budget. I know that "yada yada 1tb SSD too much" but hey I spent it anyways, also I simply included the microphone because I bought it, not for PC related things so ignore it. What's you thoughts on it

IMO 1TB SSD isn't enough :P

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER