New case for my rig

oskarstankovic

Hello guys!

I wanna change my case, I currently have a NZXT Phantom, and I like it a lot, I can't say the same about the colours I got it, and sometimes it's kinda big, I used to be two desktops on my room, but not anymore so the PC is currently on the floor, which it doesn't bothers me at all, it's been like this for a year.

Well, I want something more comfortable, small and that can fits on my desktop if it's possible, I wouldn't be bothered if it's not possible though :)

I was thinking to switch to a NZXT H440, the 2015 Edition, which reviewers says it's better and so, but I don't mind which version though, since they look the same for me, unless the new edition fixes a lot of things.

My other option is the Enthoo Pro M acrilyc, I think it looks quite well, but I never used or have any products from Phanteks before, so I don't really know how good they are, both cases are about the same price in my country.

¿Which one is my best option to go? I have a DVD room, but I don't really use it though.

My rig is currently this one

• CPU
    i5 4440
  • Motherboard
    GA-Z97X-SLI
  • RAM
    RAM HYPER X FURY 8GB Blue
  • GPU
    GTX 970 G1 Gaming
  • Case
    NZXT Phantom
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Evo 250GB / Hitachi 7200rpm 1TB
  • PSU
    Thermaltake 750w smart series

Do you guys have another sugestion that it's around the same price and size? Like some Corsair, Cooler Master, etc? I would appreciate any other Cases suggestions you guys give to me :D

Intel i5 4440 @ 3.10Hz • GA-Z97X-SLI • GTX 970 G1 • x2 Hyper X 8GB 1866MHz • SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Hitachi 7200rpm 1TB • NZXT S340 Elite • Thermaltake 750W smart series • Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) • Logitech G502 | Razer deathadder 2013 (Died in battle) • Sennheiser HD58X • Audio-technica ATH-M50X • Hyper X Cloud 2 • Samsung 24'' CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor •

Corsair Crystal 570X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case is really pretty lol a little expensive, tech tips  actually did a review on a similar case 

I liked the Corsair 350D quite a lot.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

Fractal Define R5, with solid sidepanel. Its heavy but man is it nice and quite. Plus the way the dust filters are implemented is super nice. 

34 minutes ago, oskarstankovic said:

I was thinking to switch to a NZXT H440, the 2015 Edition, which reviewers says it's better and so, but I don't mind which version though, since they look the same for me, unless the new edition fixes a lot of things.

I have the H440 2015 ver, it's pretty damn good. Also even if you see an old version of the H440 for cheap I wouldn't recommend getting it, the cooling on it wasn't good.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

7 minutes ago, DELTAprime said:

I have the H440 2015 ver, it's pretty damn good. Also even if you see an old version of the H440 for cheap I wouldn't recommend getting it, the cooling on it wasn't good.

Yeah mate, I was thinking that I like the colour red and black, but I won't like a bad cooling... :( So I'll pick the new black mate one if I choose the H440

Intel i5 4440 @ 3.10Hz • GA-Z97X-SLI • GTX 970 G1 • x2 Hyper X 8GB 1866MHz • SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Hitachi 7200rpm 1TB • NZXT S340 Elite • Thermaltake 750W smart series • Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) • Logitech G502 | Razer deathadder 2013 (Died in battle) • Sennheiser HD58X • Audio-technica ATH-M50X • Hyper X Cloud 2 • Samsung 24'' CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor •

1 minute ago, oskarstankovic said:

Yeah mate, I was thinking that I like the colour red and black, but I won't like a bad cooling... :( So I'll pick the new black mate one if I choose the H440

They make the 2015 version in red and black. Just look for the model number CA-H442W-M1 in the item description.

OBSIDIAN: CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | MB ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | RAM Corsair Dominator RGB 32gb 3600 | GPU ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC |

Cooler Corsair Hydro X | Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 860 QVO 2tb x2 | Seagate Barracuda 4tb x2 | Case Cosair Obsidian 500D RGB SE |

PSU Corsair HX750 | Cablemod Cables | Monitor Asus PG35VQAsus PG279Q | HID Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB low profile | Corsair Dark Core Pro RGB SE | Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2

23 minutes ago, Dilen futch said:

Corsair Crystal 570X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case is really pretty lol a little expensive, tech tips  actually did a review on a similar case 

I was looking at this one and it seems pretty cool! It's not that overprice to be honest, but there's no existences on the Amazon of my country and the taxes from other amazon's are above $100 dollars, so I don't wanna pay that LOL