Family Streaming For Christmas?

Made In Canada
Go to solution Solved by Starelementpoke,
10 minutes ago, Made In Canada said:

Christmas is in two days and this is the time when family usually gets together, however in my situation, part of my family cant be here. So instead of just doing my own thing, ive decided to try and get live video from my house, to my grandparents. Initially i though about just using a laptop and leaving it stationary on a table or something, and use skype to send the video feed. But then something dawned on me, what if instead of just having a stationary view, i also have an external camera (video camera or phone) and have video being sent from that too? (Kinda like one of those old home videos your parents had as kids). But now begs the question... How do i do this...

Im no skype expert, or dont even use any streaming material for that matter. But i got today and tomorrow to set something like this up and i need help. So to anyone up to explain this (hopefully in easy details) it would literally make my Christmas.

Thank You, and have a Merry Christmas.

Just use the selfie camera n your phone.

Christmas is in two days and this is the time when family usually gets together, however in my situation, part of my family cant be here. So instead of just doing my own thing, ive decided to try and get live video from my house, to my grandparents. Initially i though about just using a laptop and leaving it stationary on a table or something, and use skype to send the video feed. But then something dawned on me, what if instead of just having a stationary view, i also have an external camera (video camera or phone) and have video being sent from that too? (Kinda like one of those old home videos your parents had as kids). But now begs the question... How do i do this...

Im no skype expert, or dont even use any streaming material for that matter. But i got today and tomorrow to set something like this up and i need help. So to anyone up to explain this (hopefully in easy details) it would literally make my Christmas.

Edited by Made In Canada
Title and Grammar

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

10 minutes ago, Made In Canada said:

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

Im sorry, im completely new to phones (i know, weird right?) but what program/ how would i use to send this to them live?

-Made In Canada

Just now, Made In Canada said:

Im sorry, im completely new to phones (i know, weird right?) but what program/ how would i use to send this to them live?

You can just use skype like always. 

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

You can just use skype like always. 

Alright, that was less painful and long description needed than i expected... Well Thank You Very Much and have a Merry Christmas.

-Made In Canada