packet tracer exam

ilyas001

hi guys i'm gonna pass the final exam maybe next week or this week so i need the best lab you can give me , just to make sure i'm all ok and ready thanks 

I will assume you're not talking about Cisco certifications as they dont have packet tracer. Are you at college using Netacad?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

1 minute ago, Altecice said:

I will assume you're not talking about Cisco certifications as they dont have packet tracer. Are you at college using Netacad?

yeah i'm using netacad

Here are two packet tracer labs I used to practice back when I took my CCNA. If you can complete all the tasks you should be all set for the real exam as it is slightly more complex than anything you are likely to encounter for this level. I have also included the completed topology, in the event you need it for reference.

I should also note these were last updated in late 2014 and haven't been revised for the latest revision of the CCNA R&S, but most of the topics should be there.

Cisco2SBAJune2014Configured.pkt

Cisco2SBAJune2014.pkt

Edit:

Forgot to quote! @ilyas001