Cable modem error messages

kelvinhall05

So, I recently moved into a new house, and with a new house, usually comes new wifi. The problem is, the gigabit connection we ordered is giving less than 2mbps download and less than 1mbps upload. My dad found some error messages coming from our router (Hitron CODA-4582) but I have no idea what they mean. I included the images the images below for someone who understands it. Please dumb it down for me, and tell me how to fix it. Thank you!

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

While I'm sure it's brand new, have you tried factory resetting it? And also make sure that the time server is synced properly (in your screenshot, your taskbar clock has a different date than the system time on your gateway device says). 

If you're still having an issue, call your ISP and ask them about the line running to your house and if there is anything they can do about it.

Your having too many T3 timeouts. Im not sure what they are. But having a few is ok, but you have too many happening. Id contact your ISP. Maybe your modem is not provisioned properly for the service your paying for. Maybe you have signal issues. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Your having too many T3 timeouts. Im not sure what they are. But having a few is ok, but you have too many happening. Id contact your ISP. Maybe your modem is not provisioned properly for the service your paying for. Maybe you have signal issues. 

Actually, someone came over, replaced our router, and now it works fine.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

44 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Actually, someone came over, replaced our router, and now it works fine.

What did they replace it with? The same Hitron CGNM-2250 that Shaw provides, or did you guys get the Cisco one that looks like a spaceship standing on end? I'm asking because we're just about ready to switch over to Internet 150, and will have to get a modem upgrade. I'm going to have them bridge it anyway, since Modem/Router combo units are literally made of poo, but still would be good to know how well it works for you.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)