AIO NZXT vs Corsair

Go to solution Solved by MadOrc,

They perform basically the same and the NZXT one looks (arguably) better. Both companies offer options for 120mm, 240mm, and 280mm rads. Here is a list of the most modern offerings:

120mm: NZXT Kraken x42     Corsair H80i v2

240mm: NZXT Kraken x52     Corsair H100i v2

280mm: NZXT Kraken x62     Corsair H115i

Community, 

Does anyone have a current empirical breakdown of NZXT vs Corsair with regard to 120mm 140mm and 240mm AIO cooling solutions?
Considering moving from my H80i v2 to an NZXT option, but not sure where this product stands with regard to its own (modern) cooling class. 
PCPartPicker simply cannot filter out the outdated offerings and it is severely muddling up my attempts to form a useful opinion.

Thanks!

This is the Craft of PC Building. Mastered. #AshlarPC

They perform basically the same and the NZXT one looks (arguably) better. Both companies offer options for 120mm, 240mm, and 280mm rads. Here is a list of the most modern offerings:

120mm: NZXT Kraken x42     Corsair H80i v2

240mm: NZXT Kraken x52     Corsair H100i v2

280mm: NZXT Kraken x62     Corsair H115i

5 minutes ago, Omnislash89 said:

Community, 
Does anyone have a current empirical breakdown of NZXT vs Corsair with regard to 120mm 140mm and 240mm AIO cooling solutions?
Considering moving from my H80i v2 to an NZXT option, but not sure where this product stands with regard to its own (modern) cooling class. 
PCPartPicker simply cannot filter out the outdated offerings and it is severely muddling up my attempts to form a useful opinion.
Thanks!

If you want the most poetical performance getting a 280mm AIO setup would be best, the newest ones would be the NZXT X62 and Corsair's H115i models. 

In terms of hardware, they're virtually the same. They both use the same generation 5 Asetek pump afaik, the real difference is the newer NZXT X series has a flow control in the pump, corsair does not. I'd also argue the x62 looks better. 

http://media.gamersnexus.net/images/media/2016/cooler/kraken/2_kraken-x52vsh100iv2-noise.png

A little biased as it doesn't include the H115.

Essentially you're paying a premium for a slightly better pump but mostly RGB.

I don't know of one that includes the single 120mm x42 and H80.