K360 or Elite v2?

toastythomas
Go to solution Solved by Ostwind,

Ive had probably four or five K360's for multiple PC's and I have nothing but praise for them. They are exactly what you expect, functional wireless keyboards that are comfortable enough for extended use and have nice features like dedicated track and volume controls (no function modifiers needed) and a great range and battery life(I got almost a year of use out of the batteries that came with mine). Logitech Wireless stuff works flawlessly and without drivers or the need for a control panel though there is one you can install and use should you want to do so. Despite the price they are sturdy and well made with the plastic that does not feel cheap or gross(just avoid the glossy one because obvious reasons). Also while the K360 is a full fat keyboard it is quite a bit smaller than a normal full size board.

Here is a picture of the K360 compared to my G510s which is bigger than a normal board thanks to its macros but as you can see the K360 comes up short of the normal full size length of the G510s.

1752c67614.jpg

Its also reasonably thin and light considering how stout it is and there is very little flex in the chassis of the board itself. All in all I have no complaints about the K360 and would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive wireless keyboard.

I am deciding between these two wireless keyboards and I can't make an easy decision. Please help me! If there are any other nice keyboards in this price range I would love suggestions too! Thanks!

K360 - $24 - http://a.co/j4Zt1QV

Elite v2 - $30 - http://a.co/cZkZ1uf

Remember to drink water!

Ive had probably four or five K360's for multiple PC's and I have nothing but praise for them. They are exactly what you expect, functional wireless keyboards that are comfortable enough for extended use and have nice features like dedicated track and volume controls (no function modifiers needed) and a great range and battery life(I got almost a year of use out of the batteries that came with mine). Logitech Wireless stuff works flawlessly and without drivers or the need for a control panel though there is one you can install and use should you want to do so. Despite the price they are sturdy and well made with the plastic that does not feel cheap or gross(just avoid the glossy one because obvious reasons). Also while the K360 is a full fat keyboard it is quite a bit smaller than a normal full size board.

Here is a picture of the K360 compared to my G510s which is bigger than a normal board thanks to its macros but as you can see the K360 comes up short of the normal full size length of the G510s.

1752c67614.jpg

Its also reasonably thin and light considering how stout it is and there is very little flex in the chassis of the board itself. All in all I have no complaints about the K360 and would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive wireless keyboard.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

1 minute ago, Ostwind said:

(picture)

Thank you! I think I have decided.

Remember to drink water!