Gunnar prescription glasses

Fasade

Hi. I don't know if this is the right spot to ask this but you can say it's a peripheral.

I am wearing prescription glasses just normal ones. My question is for anyone who has bought or know anyone that uses gunnar glasses with their RX lenses.

My job is in front of a computer and since I'm in this forum you can guess what my hobbies are.        Hail PC master race!

I don't mind the price tag. I like the frames so my question is: Do they work ?

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

I have some that I've had for about 2 months now. Honestly, I like them. My eyes don't feel as tired as they did before.

They took the better part of a week to get used to because of the extra magnification they put on them, but it was also an updated prescription, so it may have just been that. Still though, be prepared to wear them for everything for a while because switching between them and my normal glasses gave me headaches till my eyes were more used to them.

I know half the stuff on their site is totally BS, and these are not miracle glasses, but they do help with eye strain, so if you like the frames and are okay with the price, go for it.

Check with you insurance first though as they may cover some of it for you.

Build: Intel S2600gz, 2x E5-2670, EVGA SC 1070, Zotac 1060 6GB mini, 48GB Micron 1333mhz ECC DDR3, 2x Intel DPS-750XB 750 watt PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elerek/saved/3T7D4D