LFG - Arma 3 preferred

ShearMe

Recently quit my Arma 3 clan which wasn't working out, wondering if anyone here's in one? I also like to play other multiplayer shooters so a diverse set of games would be cool.

Time zone is -6 GMT, and I usually get on most nights around 11pm and stay up pretty late. Teamspeak also preferred.

I've added you on Steam, I'm starting a group but it will be based on the DayZ standalone so I'm not sure if you will be interested. Looking to have a balanced mix of people from different parts of the world.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I've added you on Steam, I'm starting a group but it will be based on the DayZ standalone so I'm not sure if you will be interested. Looking to have a balanced mix of people from different parts of the world.

I'm interested, kinda just waiting for the standalone to come out and my exams to finish.

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

funny guy

Fine be stuck up, but just saying, we have a lot of people in our server in comparison to yours

Fine be stuck up, but just saying, we have a lot of people in our server in comparison to yours

I realize I'm too sexy for you to stop pursuing, but yall aint the kind of peeps I want to play BF with.

I realize I'm too sexy for you to stop pursuing, but yall aint the kind of peeps I want to play BF with.

you haven't even been on our teamspeak...ever

If I ever get around to buy Arma 3 I'll definitely join. I play taki life in arma 2 but the clan I was in...well they didnt take jokes to well. My friend and I were acting like rednecks and got permabanned...

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP