Spoon vs Fork

Jadi
Go to solution Solved by SansVarnic,

OP: A poll would have been a good option here.

Spoon

Fork

Both  <--- Me :) 

Neither

Spork

Below are two great things made by K-Bar. B|

Image result for ka bar knife fork spoonImage result for ka bar knife fork spoon

^^^^--I own one...                                       ^^^^--I would like to own one of these as well.

58 minutes ago, Jadi said:

What do you prefer :3

Whichever one does the job better in a particular case.

32 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

It's like asking: What do you prefer? A chainsaw or a space shuttle? Well, if I'm trying to cut down a tree, that space shuttle sure as hell won't be very useful.

Although one could argue, given that choice, the correct answer will always be, a space shuttle. You can always build a chainsaw attatchment for the canadarm so that the shuttle can cut down trees, but I'd bet it'd be slightly uncomfortable to go to space on a chainsaw. 

It would be fun. You could build the worlds most expensive feller buncher

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

33 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Whichever one does the job better in a particular case.

Although one could argue, given that choice, the correct answer will always be, a space shuttle. You can always build a chainsaw attatchment for the canadarm so that the shuttle can cut down trees, but I'd bet it'd be slightly uncomfortable to go to space on a chainsaw. 

It would be fun. You could build the worlds most expensive feller buncher

Or, you know, just fly the shuttle into a forest with thin trunks and sparse branch arrangement c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Hmm not sure where this stemmed from but the off topic section is for productive threads where this would class as spam. 

-Locked-