2d animation build. which one?

dwang040

Sorry for this being a revive to an "old" thread i created. But in my previous thread, i just realized that i had 2 cpu options that would work, so now i'm here to ask, which one is better?

build one (Haswell): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dMfpQV

pros/ cons: this cpu is a bit better than the skylake cpu. I managed to fit in a ssd. However, it's old, ddr3, and no custom cooler (stuck with loud stock cpu).

build two (Skylake): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kD7YRG

pros/ cons: it's newer, ddr4, quieter cpu cooler, overkill mobo, however, cpu is a bit slower in performance and i lose the ssd. in terms of mobo, I'm a bit skeptical of the gigabyte x150 plus, not a lot of reviews on it.

Notes: cpu difference is minimal, so i guess the biggest difference is the lack of a ssd and a custom cooler. quiet is better in my case.

gpu: at the price point, i'm looking at a 470, but i'm wondering if i should just go bid for a 980, 980ti, r9 fury, r9 furyX, 390x, etc, on ebay or something.

Thank you.

I would use the newer architecture. 

Hmm, ssd isn't a big factor for me, but maybe i'm missing out here, since many people who have edited my build always add a ssd of some sort. Anyways, i'll most likely go with the skylake build (maybe kabylake if it comes out in time). I'm just wondering, how much trouble it would be to transfer files from hard drive to ssd. Without losing too much info (by info i mean settings, added pluggins, etc) ...

Oh shoot, i think i added the wrong xeon cpu, since the one i found, supposedly the haswell ranked higher on some other benchmark than the skylake. Oh well, that's fine. 

Thanks.