ASUS B85M-G with 2 x 8gb or 4 x 4gb of ram?

I'm finalizing my PC build and would just like to check what quantity of sticks i should use for present and future.

I was planning on using Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM but I have no idea which amount is better. I do understand 4 sticks is better then 2 but upgrading for the future would be harder with 4 sticks of 4gb.
Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

1 minute ago, theSman139 said:

I'm finalizing my PC build and would just like to check what quantity of sticks i should use for present and future.

I was planning on using Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM but I have no idea which amount is better. I do understand 4 sticks is better then 2 but upgrading for the future would be harder with 4 sticks of 4gb.

4 sticks is not better than 2. Get whatever is cheapest. You' won't need more than 16GB for years anyway.

Edit: Wait, are you buying used parts? Why are you still using DDR3 memory?

2 minutes ago, theSman139 said:

I feel this issue currently my ASUS B85M-GAMER I have a pair of ram a total of 8gb currently needing more ram cause of multi task and other games right now I have a hard time looking for the same ram I have so I would recommend if you can spend a pair of ram a total of 16gb go with 2x8gb rather than 4x4gb. but if you ask me I would rather have 4 stick for cool aesthetics

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB