HTML coding help

GeorgeKellow
4 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If you can't explain it in a topic, then what good is trying to explain it over PM?

I just basically need 1-1 help with HTML/CSS/JavaScript. Its easier for me. Plus I will give out emails and stuff, which I dont want everyone to see!! 

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

This sounds super shady to be honest.

I want to send some of my work to 'x' person on PM to check if its right and to add a feature I have no clue how to do, thats all my friend 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

I want to send some of my work to 'x' person on PM to check if its right and to add a feauture I have no clue how to do, thats all my friend 

Then copy and paste just the part of code you want us to check and ask what feature you want.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

Then copy and paste just the part of code you want us to check and ask what feature you want.

The point is, I don't know where to add the code or what code it is. Can I pm you? 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

The point is, I don't know where to add the code or what code it is. Can I pm you? 

If you don't understand your own code in such a way that you don't know what to copy and paste or where to add the feature, then I may as well write up the entire thing for you and hand it over to you.

At which I'm inclined to say no. Please don't PM me.

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

If you don't understand your own code in such a way that you don't know what to copy and paste or where to add the feature, then I may as well write up the entire thing for you and hand it over to you.

I did it before the notification came up xD 

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I have got 90% done, I need help how to add the data/time (Interactive according to my assignment in the top left hand corner of my page) I have no idea what to do