Can anyone suggest me a phone?

Enovi

I have been looking for a phone for several monthsn ow but have been going back and forth about whether I should get one. I don't text or call often to use it for it's main features though I tend to use my current one a lot for web browsing and app-browsing. However, the one I have is around 5 years old and is around 75% broken (blame improper build quality). 

So I am looking for a replacement for an up-to-date phone. Here are my requirements:

I guess a budget of £50-£110

4G

IPS Screen

Good build quality

Android

Clean look

I do not mind if there if you cannot find a phone with everything there, but please: Android, good build quality and also the budget is a MUST for me. 

In addition, I am not good at phones and selecting them (obviously), but I was wondering if perhaps this was a good choice? https://www.amazon.co.uk/IUNI-i1-1920x1080-Snapdragon-Smartphone/dp/B01K4DM22Q/ref=sr_1_59?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1481568519&sr=1-59&keywords=4g+smartphone, the specs sound good, though I'm not sure.

In my opinion instead of getting an "up to date" cheaper phone, you should look at flagship devices from last or 2 generations ago.

You can get some "older" flagships for pretty cheap and to be honest, since new phones come out every single year the differences between this generation and last generation phones become pretty minimal. 

CPU Intel i5 4690k Mobo Gigabyte B85M-D3H GPU Sapphire Nitro AMD R9 Fury RAM 16.0GB @1600Mhz HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 

SSD Samsung EVO 250GB PSU Corsair CS750M  Case Corsair 350D Cooling Corsair H80i Monitor 2x AOC 2769M IPS Os Win 10 Home   

10 minutes ago, Simurgh said:

In my opinion instead of getting an "up to date" cheaper phone, you should look at flagship devices from last or 2 generations ago.

You can get some cheap "older" flagships for pretty cheap and to be honest, since new phones come out every single year the differences between this generation and last generation phones become pretty minimal. 

Perhaps true but I thinl flagship phones are overrated.

1 hour ago, n00bmlg said:

Used Nexus 5?

Holy crap, that is a nice phone. Looking at it via Amazon it is actually just around £7 over my max budget, which I may not have a problem with if Amazon is having a Christmas sale.

19 hours ago, Enovi said:

Holy crap, that is a nice phone. Looking at it via Amazon it is actually just around £7 over my max budget, which I may not have a problem with if Amazon is having a Christmas sale.

Also check swappa

Try look at some on Chinamobilemag.de ,use google translate.

Thay have some good phones at that price range.

Or a used phone.

If you could get a One M7 in a decent condition in that price range, it would be one of ur best bets.