Asrock Fatality Z77 OC with Antec kühler h20 620 [CLOSED]

So i got an unique oppurtunity to get my hands on a 2013-2014 new builded pc with older parts for starting price of only 533dollars it got bid up to 604 dollars (converted from nok/kr). 

The specs : 

MB: Asrock Fatality Z77 
GPU: Dual X Radeon hd 7970 3gb.
CPU: Intel i5 3570k
Ram: Corsair Vengance 4x4 gb
HDD: 2x 1tb wd green
PSU: Corsair CX 850M
COOLER: Antec kühler h20 620
CABINET: Cooler Master storm trooper

its a good deal with 2x 7970s the rig looks awesome and its kinda what i need but im worried about the cooler and mobo idk if theyre good overclockers and theyre quite old things which are not in stock since 2-3years ago so if anyone know anything would love to know the biding ends tonight so im hoping to get the pc instead of building a brand new one with some other stuff for about 1264USD then i can just upgrade and try to sell what i dont need. 

It's a good deal. It will all overclock well. Since the AIO cooler is a couple years old....keep an eye on it for abnormal noise from the pump or leaking. Odds are its fine, but I would just get the machine...the. Go out and get a good air cooler like the noctua NH d15 if your case can fit it. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x cooled by Pure Rock Slim // RAM: Gskill Flare X 3200mhz CL14 2x16 32GB// GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 6650 XT 8GB// Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4 // PSU: Seasonic G550 Gold 80+ // Storage: 4TB pcie nvme game drive, 512 GB m.2 sata3 OS Drive, 4 TB WD Red HDD // Monitor: Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1080p 60Hz, MSI 27" 1080p 144hz Freesync 1ms display // Peripherals:  Logitech fancy shmancy keyboard and moise with rgb and gaminess stuff, very fancy | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset 

51 minutes ago, Spudbilly said:

It's a good deal. It will all overclock well. Since the AIO cooler is a couple years old....keep an eye on it for abnormal noise from the pump or leaking. Odds are its fine, but I would just get the machine...the. Go out and get a good air cooler like the noctua NH d15 if your case can fit it. 

ye that's what im thinking the noctua is such an amazing cooler switch it cuz the cooler doesnt seem that reliable from what i have read some mixed feelings, fan pump has failed from like 7-a year month but if this one works thats good.

On 12.12.2016 at 7:35 PM, Spudbilly said:

got an update, was sold up bided to 1121USD so i did not get to buy it the base bid price was good but a 2-3 year old pc with somewhat decent specs is not worth that when its older and used not a good deal really well hope the idiot who choose to bid it so high to get it will enjoy it...