case question

echy

Is there a case where there's easy plugin for external hard drives like onto of the case, has a backport panels usb plugins, or has something to clean out the dust like a dust catcher?

also easy case latch and unlatcher for easy access

any suggestions will be great

2 minutes ago, echy said:

Is there a case where there's easy plugin for external hard drives like onto of the case

Something like an external 3.5" for HDD? Like where you can insert a WD blue from the outside? Yeah there is

2 minutes ago, echy said:

has a backport panels usb plugins

Like a back I/O from the motherboard?? Or a USB card to have more USB ports in the back?

3 minutes ago, echy said:

has something to clean out the dust like a dust catcher?

Most cases has removable dust filters

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Something like an external 3.5" for HDD? Like where you can insert a WD blue from the outside? Yeah there is

yes, do you have a name for one?

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Like a back I/O from the motherboard?? Or a USB card to have more USB ports in the back?

7 minutes ago, echy said:

if the motherboard has one then yes, idk whats a usb card, but my goal is to get a usb adaptor to the back of my pc so i can get multiple ports, do pcs already have a usb port in the back because then i can just use that instead. 

7 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Most cases has removable dust filters

can you name one? so i can check it out

5 minutes ago, echy said:

if the motherboard has one then yes, idk whats a usb card, but my goal is to get a usb adaptor to the back of my pc so i can get multiple ports, do pcs already have a usb port in the back because then i can just use that instead. 

All motherboards always have USB ports on the back. it's the standard these days!

If you want stylish cases, look into stuff from phanteks or IN WIN. i dunno about any cases with hotswap bays for external HDDs though. i'd have to look for some.

4 minutes ago, echy said:

Here pcpp allow you to list case with external 3.5 bay

http://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#H=1,8

You can add a usb card, take a look at my review of one so you can have more usb ports if you ran out of it

Motherboard should come with some, look at pictures of mobo you buy for reference