Homegroup security policy

Hey all,

So my brothers just got new PC's, now before I start - I DO NOT want to monitor them, however teamviewer will be installed for remote support.

They're 11 & 9, they're sensible but we just want to make sure everything is okay with their PC's and that they aren't accessing anything bad.

So, I'm going to make a homegroup and have us all connected to it.

Is there a way to see their internet traffic and to enforce a security policy so that they can't get to certain websites, open certain file extensions etc?

I know it can be done on a server, but I don't have a server as of yet, so instead I would like to know of a way to enforce it via homegroup or another method.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]

Look into glasswire, I think Barnacles has a video on it. That should help with the monitoring and firewall side of things.

Would a non-admin user through windows be enough? Create one on your own machine and have a play around. If that is the case, password protect the admin account and give them a restricted one. 

41 minutes ago, theklax said:

Look into glasswire, I think Barnacles has a video on it. That should help with the monitoring and firewall side of things.

Would a non-admin user through windows be enough? Create one on your own machine and have a play around. If that is the case, password protect the admin account and give them a restricted one. 

I'll look into it, thanks :)

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]