Stream PC content to a Smart TV

Go to solution Solved by EunSoo,

You could try using Miracast, or Intel WiDi if your devices support it. If you have a spare computer or raspberry pi then you can use moonlight. If you're willing to spend some money then a Chromecast will be the easiest option.

EDIT: for Moonlight your PC needs an Nvidia Gamestream compatible GPU

I am soon getting a Samsung Smart TV and would like to know how to display everything on my PC without using a cable. Both TV and PC will be connected to the same network. I know you can stream movies and contents to it. But I want to stream everything on PC (not just movies and videos) but basically anything. Like regular web browsing, presentations streaming. Or do I need a device for that. Would not prefer to pay though. TV undecided too (but I can take care of that) so can't tell exact model.

No smart tv can connect to a pc to my knowledge. A steam link will only stream games, not web browsing. You could go with wireless hdmi, but it would not come cheap, and the quality is not perfect.

You could try using Miracast, or Intel WiDi if your devices support it. If you have a spare computer or raspberry pi then you can use moonlight. If you're willing to spend some money then a Chromecast will be the easiest option.

EDIT: for Moonlight your PC needs an Nvidia Gamestream compatible GPU

Just now, SCGazelle said:

You could try using Miracast, or Intel WiDi if your devices support it. If you have a spare computer or raspberry pi then you can use moonlight. If your'e willing to spend some money then a Chromecast will be the easiest option.

does chromecast stream everything. like mirror my pc screen to tv over network?

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

does chromecast stream everything. like mirror my pc screen to tv over network?

You can tell it to stream your entire desktop including audio.