Corsair K70 Lux Cherry MX Red

PeggersXtreme

Hi

Just got a K70 lux when I press caps it turns on caps lock but when I hit the same key again it won't turn off caps I have to press shift and it turns off caps lock.

Any ideas on whats going on with this?

Thanks 

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Have you installed the Corsair CUE Software yet? That should fix any current issues you are having thus it did with my unit.

On 12/7/2016 at 0:56 PM, PeggersXtreme said:

Hi

Just got a K70 lux when I press caps it turns on caps lock but when I hit the same key again it won't turn off caps I have to press shift and it turns off caps lock.

Any ideas on whats going on with this?

Thanks 

Probably a button programming issue. Get the software and see what caps is bound to.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I just got the same keyboard, with a slightly different problem: for some reason random numbers show up when I press 0, the source from a website shows up when I press enter and some other wierd things happen when I press other keys. I already installed the software, but that doesn't solve anything. Can somebody help please!

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:34 PM, Arlae_Nova said:

I just got the same keyboard, with a slightly different problem: for some reason random numbers show up when I press 0, the source from a website shows up when I press enter and some other wierd things happen when I press other keys. I already installed the software, but that doesn't solve anything. Can somebody help please!

I returned mine and got a replacement but I changed for brown switches I prefer brown switches to reds tbh

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |