I have been looking for a mechanical keyboard with both Arabic and English lettering. I have a keyboard (a Logitech G610) that I can switch out the key caps, but I have had no luck finding a set or a template. Does anyone have a recommendation for a keyboard or a key set or template anywhere?

I appreciate any help.

This isn't a direct solution, but have you tried windows' arabic keyboard input?

Honestly, your best bet for something like this would be to find a vintage keyboard with MX compatible keycaps, and just steal those. There aren't any keysets that I'm aware of that have arabic on them. Hangul, and Cyrillic are the two most popular, with Japanese appearing to be a close second. Other than that, you're kind of SOL. I assume you're not living in an arabic speaking country currently? If you know anyone that is living in the middle east, or you can find a proxy, you might be able to have someone ship you something from over there, but you'd likely be looking at buying an entire board, not just the caps.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

• 6 years later...

Finding a mechanical keyboard with both Arabic and English lettering can be a bit challenging, but it's certainly possible. Here are a few options and recommendations:

1. Custom Keycap Sets: You can purchase custom keycap sets that include both Arabic and English lettering. These keycap sets are often designed for mechanical keyboards with standard keycap sizes. Websites like "MechanicalKeyboards.com" or "Massdrop" sometimes offer keycap sets with Arabic legends. However, availability can vary, so you may need to keep an eye out for specific group buys or limited runs.

2. Keycap Manufacturers: Look for keycap manufacturers that offer customization options. Some companies can create custom keycaps with Arabic legends for you. You can provide them with the design or choose from their existing options.

3. Mechanical Keyboard Stores: Check specialized mechanical keyboard stores or websites that cater to mechanical keyboard enthusiasts. Some of these stores may offer keycap sets with Arabic legends or have contacts for custom keycap manufacturing.

4. eBay and AliExpress: Occasionally, you may find mechanical keyboards with Arabic and English keycaps on platforms like eBay or AliExpress. Just be sure to research the seller and product thoroughly before making a purchase.

5. Keyboard Group Buys: Keep an eye on keyboard enthusiast forums and group buy websites. Mechanical keyboard enthusiasts sometimes organize group buys for custom keycap sets that include Arabic legends. Websites like Geekhack and Reddit's r/mechmarket are good places to start.

6. Keyboard Manufacturers: Reach out to keyboard manufacturers, especially those known for customization options. Some manufacturers may offer the option to order a keyboard with custom keycaps that include Arabic lettering.

7. Sticker Overlays: If you already have a keyboard with English lettering, you can consider using Arabic keyboard sticker overlays. These adhesive stickers have Arabic characters and can be applied to the existing keycaps.

8. Custom Printing: In some cases, you may be able to have custom keycaps printed with Arabic legends using 3D printing or laser engraving services. This can be a more expensive option but allows for a high degree of customization.

When searching for a keyboard or keycap set, be sure to specify your requirements for both Arabic and English lettering to find a suitable product. Additionally, join online communities and forums dedicated to mechanical keyboards to stay updated on new releases and group buys that may include Arabic keycap options.