Tastr- Application Development Update.

Remixt

Hello everyone, as some of you many know I've been developing an app for android (for the first time ever!) for my software engineering class this semester.

Previous posts:

I polled everyone and it seemed like interest was fairly high.

Well today, the last day of development for my class has come. I'm not finished with the app, but it has come a long way and I did get an A+ for my work.

It was supposed to be a team effort, but I ended up doing 99% of the work. (Always happens in group projects lol)

I'll post some more details and answer questions as time goes on, but for now I've got to get to bed!

Here is a short demo of what I've got at the moment, as well as some photos of the development side stuff.

Everything in the video is live and none of it has been emulated. It runs on my phone just fine, but that's harder to record.

The internet browser on my android emulator doesn't have a connection for some reason, but when you click the rating at the bottom it brings up the google review page of the restaurant responsible for that specific dish.

devPic1.PNG

devPic2.PNG

devPic3.PNG

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1